Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Our Trip to Ohio

Over the weekend, we made the 6 hour trip to Ohio to visit family. The last time we went was in March, and wasn't under the happiest circumstances, so this trip was much needed. We had a lot of fun!





We spent a lot of time with family we hadn't seen much of since Christmas. The kids warmed back up to them real fast, and there was lots of bonding.




Anthony also took us through the farm roads, which he's never done before. I love the country and it was so refreshing to be back again.







We might go back in a few weeks for a family friend's wedding. I'd really like to stay longer next time because we didn't get to see everyone we wanted to see.

I'll admit, the first couple times I went to Ohio, I hated it. I thought it was slow and empty and boring. But the longer I live in the suburbs and the more we go to Ohio, the more I love it there. I could definitely do without the hustle and bustle of living 30 minutes outside of a major city.

No comments:

Post a Comment