Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Baby wants.

one//two//three//four

one). Britax B-Agile in black. A few months after Helena was born, I decided it was time to get a double stroller. Babies-r-us was having a trade-in event, so we traded in the single stroller for a double. This left me without a single stroller, except for one of those crappy $20 umbrella strollers. So, we're getting this puppy. I LOVE this thing. I was looking into the City Mini, but after watching a few videos and testing them in-store, I realized they were practically the same thing, but the Britax is significantly cheaper. It's light weight, easy to maneuver with one hand (even with a 35lb toddler in it!), and folds quickly and one handed. Perfect!

two). Fisher Price Newborn Rock 'n' Play Sleeper. This thing looks wonderful. I've heard nothing but rave reviews about it. I've always hated how bouncers are at such a steep incline, that babies' heads seem to slouch down. This looks like it shouldn't have that issue, and it's super cute!

three). Aden & Anais Classic Muslin Swaddler in "For the Birds". I adore these blankets. They are the best swaddlers, hands down. I'm terrible at swaddling, but I can always get my babies snug with these. And after we're done swaddling, they're the perfect light blanket. My 3 year old and 1.5 year old still use them. These prints are so freakin' cute!

four). Blooming Bath in yellow. Babies are messy, everyone knows this. From drool, to spit up, to poop and pee, they're always getting gross. Sometimes they need a bath ASAP, and with two little ones with grabby hands running around, I wasn't looking forward to doing that in a bath tub. So, I started the hunt for the perfect bath that would fit in my kitchen sink. And I found this! Not only is it guarunteed to fit, but it's cushy and adorable and easy to wash. I can't wait to use this.

No comments:

Post a Comment