Monday, February 25, 2013

15 weeks//little baby kicks.


On saturday, I turned 15 weeks pregnant. This pregnancy is flying by faster than the other two did. I found out I was pregnant at exactly 3 weeks (7 days past ovulation). I thought that because of finding out so early, this pregnancy would drag on. I should've known better. Helena's pregnancy seemed like it was only 3 months instead of 9. Why did I think this one would feel anything but faster? I'm trying so hard to soak it up and enjoy it.

The thing I love most about pregnancy? Those tiny little kicks. I've been so lucky as to start feeling this baby at 13 weeks 6 days. S/he just moves more and more every day. S/he was quite active today, and for a little while I just laid there and felt those gentle little movements. The ones that, in a few months, will have me gasping in pain. ;) I'm excited for the day Anthony gets to feel the baby, but I imagine I have a couple weeks until then.

Funny thing happened today (okay, it's not that funny). I threw up this morning, out of the blue, for no reason. Maybe you're thinking "How is that funny? That's normal, you're pregnant!' Yeeeeeah, not for this lady. I know people HATE when I say this, but I've never thrown up while pregnant and not been sick. Until today. This baby really wants to leave an impression I guess! I really hope true morning sickness isn't starting now. I've been so so so lucky to only have to deal with mild nausea with all of my pregnancies, and I'd love if that didn't change!


Also, five more days! FIVE MORE DAYS! Only five more days until our gender ultrasound! Do you think they'd mind if I showed up a few days early?

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is really cute! =^.^= ❤ Did you design it yourself?

    ReplyDelete