Saturday, February 23, 2013

Updates

Goodness, it's been months. Not a whole lot to update on, but a couple big things!

Big Thing #1


I got married! On November 10th 2012, Anthony and I walked out onto our front porch with our babies, and a justice of the peace declared us husband and wife. It was quick and easy and romantic and one of the happiest days of my life. We were originally planning on having a big wedding with all the toppings, but we were so busy and there was no way we'd have the wedding planned in time for the date we wanted and we didn't want to wait. So we just did it! Yay!


Big Thing #2



I'm pregnant! Today I am exactly 15 weeks along. Baby number 3 is due to arrive August 17th. Above is a picture of our third little love at 12 weeks 5 days. We're insanely excited. I'd been thinking I wanted to wait until Helena was at least 3 before we started trying again, but I guess the baby fever got to me. :) We find out in exactly one week if we're having a lady or a lad!


So that's pretty much a good summary of our lives right now. Married, pregnant, happy. :) Jordan will be turning 3 in just two short months, Helena is 19 months old, and they're both so pleasant to be around (most of the time, ha!). I promise, I'm coming back for real this time! I miss blogging so.

No comments:

Post a Comment