Sunday, May 12, 2013

26 weeks//crafts for baby


as of yesterday, i am 26 weeks pregnant.
violet is getting stronger, kicks can be painful.
she can reach my ribs and likes to snuggle up there.
braxton hicks are frequent.
i have lots of heartburn.
i'm getting my energy back.
jordan has felt and seen his baby sister move.
i'm feeling extremely positive.


The other day, I had my very last OB appointment. I am now fully under midwife care! At my last appointment 4 weeks ago, my midwife brought along one of the more experienced midwives who will be the second attending my birth. She is so great! She reminds me of my grandma and I love it. We had a nice hour long appointment. I got to ask whatever I wanted, they got all the info they needed, we listened to Vi's heartbeat and such, and we even got to know a bit about each other's personal lives. It really felt more like meeting new friends. My midwife attemped to hear Vi's heartbeat with the fetoscope, but no such luck. I have an appointment tomorrow, so maybe then?


I've been planning out more crafts I'd like to do for this baby. You have already seen the pants I made her. The other day, I made a few contoured burp cloths out of woven cotton and baby terry. They're super simple and I love them.


Still left on my "to make" list:

- more burp cloths
- more tiny pants
- this hat and blanket
- tiny bow clips (just in case she has hair!)
- binky clips
- appliqued and tie-dyed onesies.

Now just to see if I actually complete that list...

No comments:

Post a Comment