Friday, December 30, 2011

Intro!

Oh, hi! I'm Briana! I'm the mommy of two gorrrgeous kiddos, Jordan Isaiah (4/7/10) and Helena Piper (7/20/11). Yes, I know I'm crazy. I've promised myself to a wonderful man named Anthony who I've been with for about a year and a half now. He's pretty awesome.

So, what are we like? Well, me, I get bored really easy. So I'm always wanting to go somewhere and do something. We wander around the mall a lot. I also pick up/drop hobbies a lot. Knitting, sewing, crocheting, blahblahblah. I'm a lover of shiny new things, but also of old things with a personality. I'm always finding things I want for the kids or new things for us to do. I'm also really affectionate, so my family is often getting bombarded with hugs, kisses, and cuddles from me. Sometimes they love it, sometimes they want me to get the heck away. But they deal with it. :)

Anthony is a pretty cool guy. He runs a trucking company, and used to only do really short runs every now and then. Well, one of their employees decided to work for someone else so instead of hiring someone new, we decided Anthony would take his place. So for the past couple months, he's been driving from Chicago to Milwaukee 5 nights a week, plus an extra run in the morning 3 times a week. He leaves for work at 12:30am and comes home anywhere from 7:30am-11:30am. Then he sleeps. It kind of sucks, but he's been doing SAP training so we're thinking he might stop driving and focus on that and running the company. ANYWAY. He loves material things. It's hard to get him gifts because he usually just buys the thing he wants. Even with that, he still endlessly spoils us along with endlessly loving us so it works out great.

Jordan is 20 1/2 months (holy crap, he's almost TWO!). He's quite the little tiny terror. He's obsessed with cars, spongebob, and yo gabba gabba. He likes to make messes. He'll play with one toy for about 5 minutes, then moves onto the next. Surprisingly, he's a pretty clean guy. He likes for everything to be in it's place, and loves helping me clean. I reeeeeally hope this continues. His current favorite/most used words are "no" and "mine". Which, ya know, is great. -__-

Helena is 5 months, but she thinks she's Jordan's age. She rolls both ways. She's trying her hardest to sit up. She's very demanding, but pretty chill. She's always wanting to do something, and always her way. I have a feeling she's going to be quite the diva. She thinks her brother is hilarious, but if he's getting on her nerves, she will not hesitate to tell him.


Moving on, I got something pretty cool last night...

2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Tada! Isn't she pretty? It has a 2 tone interior, too! Oh my goodness, I'm just so in love.

Well, my dear daughter is getting annoyed with me for ignoring her. So, that's the end of this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment