Monday, June 10, 2013

30 weeks





As of Saturday, I am 30 weeks pregnant!

FEELING: Lots of hip pain. Braxton hicks are much more frequent and stronger. Heartburn is still there, sometimes keeping me up at night. But I'm still goin'!

THINKING: Holy COW this is going so fast! 30 weeks already?! Anthony and I were talking thanksgiving plans yesterday when I said "I can't believe we're already talking about this. Wasn't thanksgiving like, 2 weeks ago?" Then I remembered...I got PREGNANT on thanksgiving! What the what! I seriously can't believe she'll be here so soon!

CRAVING: Watermelon. All of it. I'm seriously going through at least 4 a week.

DOING: I'm almost finished with her wardrobe! I only but newborn and 0-3 in the beginning. You just really never know how quickly/slowly they're going to grow, and I don't want the seasons to be off. We have a swing and bassinet picked out, just have to go get those. A few more things on the baby list and then I only have the home birth supplies left!

OTHER: I had an appointment today! The belly is measuring 32 weeks. Heartbeat is great, blood pressure is great, aaaaand baby is head DOWN! Yay! We're starting to discuss a back up plan, and I think I've decided on hiring a post partum doula. All exciting things that make d-day seem so close!

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl! You look amazing:) I stumped through your blog and I'm so glad I did!! I'm also pregnant with my third and all I want is watermelon too! All.day.long! I do like it normally but would usually hardly buy it cause I'm the only one who eats it!

    So excited to follow you:)))
    durrettashlea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete